Nowadays, the construction industry requires high performance materials that should feature high resistance to weather and aging, but should also be easy to apply.
Polyurethane roofing products meet these requirements completely.
ISOMAT, consistently meets the needs of modern construction, and has developed a wide-range of Premium Polyurethane roof coating products, such as cold-applied liquid waterproofing membranes for roofing membranes and systems that can easily be roller or spray applied to flat or sloped roofs as they are semi-thixotropic. They provide a seamless and monolithic application that encompasses all roof protrusions and penetrations.
ISOMAT's Polyurethane systems are designed on the science of elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins and as a result, are the perfect solution for special roofing applications with high requirements in UV resistance, weather protection and aging resistance, as well as a durable resistance to mechanical loads. These systems are widely used for waterproofing and protection of flat roofs, low pitched roofs, terraces and balconies, patios as well as for green roof applications.
Some key features of our Polyurethane roof coating systems
- Waterproof and vapor permeable
- Flexible, elastic with tear-resistant and crack-bridging abilities
- Weather and UV resistant providing high solar reflectivity
- Cold-applied by roller or spray – no open flame required
- Low temperature applications at down to -10°C
- Quickly rainproof
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Jointless and seamless
- Compatible with almost every substrate
- Walkable for maintenance
- An elongation ability of over 900% and over 1,500% when using our ISOFLEX-560 BT.
- Permanently elastic and flexible at temperatures between -40°C and +90°C available in white, for higher reflectance of solar radiation, as well as grey and other colors by special order.
- Fast curing with the addition of our ISOMAT ACCELERATOR 5000 or with using our ISOFLEX-PU 600
- Solvent-free and odorless, ideal for indoor applications when using our 2 component ISOFLEX-PU 550
- Mechanically resistant through an additional top layer of TOPCOAT-PU 720 for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Can be used over old bitumen or asphalt roof systems providing a new waterproofing membrane
ISOMAT's Polyurethane systems can be used for the following applications:
- Waterproofing for flat and slightly sloped roofs
- Waterproofing for Patios, Verandas, Terraces and Balconies
- Waterproofing for Wet Areas beneath tiles in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Balconies, Saunas, Food Prep Kitchens as well as other areas
- Waterproofing for Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic areas
- Waterproofing for Green Roofs, Planters and Flowerbeds as they are root resistant
- Waterproofing over older roof coatings such as Acrylic coatings, EPDM, Asphalt and old Bitumen felt materials
- Waterproofing and protection of Tunnels, Vehicle Parking Decks, Bridges, Athletic Stands in stadiums, Trailer Roof tops, etc
|Watch one of our applications with ISOFLEX PU-500 used for waterproofing under tiles on a flat roof.||Watch OUR 3-D video of applications with ISOFLEX PU-500 used on flat roofs.|
One - component polyurethane liquid waterproofing membrane
Two - component, solvent -free, polyurethane liquid waterproofing membrane
Two - component, polyurethane - bituminous liquid waterproofing membrane
One – component, fat curing, polyurethane liquid waterproofing membrane
One – component, fast – curing, liquid waterproofing membrane
PRIMER-PU100 is a ready to use, one-component polyurethane primer, low-viscosity, solvent based, polyurethane primer that is used as a primer for our polyurethane roofing systems that will be installed on concrete and cement screeds.
EPOXYPRIMER 500 is a water-based, two-component epoxy primer. It is used as a primer of ISOFLEX-PU 500 and other polyurethane systems, when applied on non-absorptive substrates or older bituminous waterproofing layers. It is environmentally friendly, odorless and can therefore be used in indoor applications as well. It is also appropriate for slightly wet substrates.
EPOXYPRIMER-W is a two-component, water-based epoxy primer. It is used as a primer for our polyurethane systems that are slightly damp and is used on various substrates such as concrete, cement screeds, and non-absorptive surfaces or older bituminous waterproofing layers. Furthermore, it can be used in indoor applications, as it is odorless.