ISOMAT prioritizes its employees’ health and safety and is committed to observing the safety requirements, as well as ensuring optimal working conditions.
ISOMAT’s policy is to succeed in meeting the minimum requirements of health and safety at work, as these are defined in the current Greek and Community legislation. The company’s policy, concerning the field of health and safety includes:
• Replacing hazardous agents with other non-hazardous or safe ones.
• Tackling hazardous conditions at source.
• Applying collective protective measures over individual ones.
• Aiming at an advanced level of prevention and protection.
In order to accomplish the above goals and prove its commitment in practice, the company’s administration has decided to apply an occupational health and safety management system that complies with the ELOT 1801/OHSAS 18001 standards. The company’s objectives concerning the occupational health and safety focus on:
1. the establishment and application of proper practices for the employees’ health and safety, which comply with the company’s policy,
2. safeguarding the employees’, partners’ and visitors’ health and safety, while on the company’s premises and,
3. the compliance with the legislative requirements.